sábado, 3 de dezembro de 2011

campo

Camille's speech:

I saw you
wandering through the meadow
just like I did... before...


(TONY: Before... before what?)

My heart wanted to get out of me,
I think... I think it wanted to follow you, 
even though it knew...
you were - not - good for me

- but you were drinking, trembling, wipping
and I wanted to hold you, but...
but... -

...

Suddenly,
 my chest struggled in the need of air
of your air, sir.

It hurt.

Maybe it was only a heartbeat, who knows...

...

My weak legs started to move on, and
and...

Finally,
I was right there, right HERE in front of you
and you couldn't see me!

just like you did... before...

I was wearing a white jersey
like once in a nightmare, do you remember?
wait...
"Is it real?" Well, I know it's true
"Is it? Say something! Please!"

Maybe, it's only a ghost,
"His ghost"

"Actually,
 HE is the one who can't see me."

wait
"HE can't see me,
he can't hear me"

My eyes started to itch and burn 
though I couldn't feel the tears coming up

There was no relief in crying...

I screamed at you but you couldn't listen
... too much noise in your mind, as always

Then I tried to stop you

I touched your arm
at least, tried to...
but you simply went through.
you simply...

God, just like you did... before...


...crossed over me.


just like I wasn't there...
like I wasn't th...
...

I tried to hold you, but I fell down

I took a look at my hands...

 and they were full of blood...

My blood.
.
.
.
Then I remembered,


I was dead.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário